Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Victims V's The M-16's
(Bands from Perth, Australia)

The Victims

It was great to receive so many comments in my absence - it's touching to know you care.

Something Old, Something New is one year old today and to celebrate I am re-posting my first ever track, Television Addict by Perth punk legends The Victims.

Plus to continue an earlier theme of posting cover versions, I am including a cover version of this definitive Perth punk track by The M-16's - these guys and The Volcanics put on a rocking gig in Perth on Australia Day eve.

The Victims - Television Addict

The M-16's - Television Addict

2 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

Nice blog..came across it looking for Sultans stuff..did a blurb on them myself in my blog..
Nice pics too.

Fri Feb 24, 04:47:00 pm  
Blogger Michael said...

hey raindog71

thanks for the comments

the sultans of ping are great - good to hear they're touring again

good luck getting your lifestyle together and i hope you enjoy your new toys

=:-)

Tue Feb 28, 08:57:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home